Streamlining and optimizing business processes reduces the need for human labour, saving time, making processes easier to manage and transparent, and increasing accuracy by eliminating human error. Automation can be applied to many business tasks, including:
1. Accounting and financial management - Automation can be used to manage tasks such as invoicing, payroll and financial reporting. It can help reduce errors and increase accuracy, as well as save time and resources.
2. Human Resource Management - Automation can be used to manage tasks such as hiring employees, performance reviews and benefits administration. This can help improve employee satisfaction and reduce the administrative burden on HR staff.
3. Customer relationship management - Automation can be used to manage tasks such as maintaining customer relationships, customer contact and sales follow-up. This can help improve customer satisfaction and increase sales.
4. Supply chain management - Automation can be used to manage tasks such as inventory management, order processing and delivery logistics. It can help reduce costs and improve supply chain efficiency.
Overall, automation can bring significant benefits for businesses in terms of increasing efficiency, reducing costs and improving accuracy. This can be done by automating monotonous, often repetitive tasks, including any calculation, data capture, modelling and any area involving data. To give a few examples:
- Automation of repetitive tasks (ordering, correspondence, check-in - check-out)
- Automated mailing within the organization or to partners
- Order creation according to specific criteria
- Deadline diary management
- Organizing telephone contacts
- Aggregation of incoming orders
- Preparation of periodic statements
- Regularly running, analysing and sending calculations and calculations to decision-makers